cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert!

We have Financial reports role which are restricted by Accounting Business Area ( F_BKPF_GSB), the FI users are able to see the branch related financial information.

We have 1 more role which is resrcited by Accoung Business Area ( F_BKPF_GSB ) having all business area authorization.

it has been assigned to cheif accountant of each branch (.* this is important to having all business area authorization * )

the problem is here that Cheif Accountant who having authorization on Financial Report and Inter Branch role are able to see the financial reports of other branches.

Inter Branch role having 2 t-code FB50 and FV50 are using the same authorization object (F_BKPF_GSB) which are used in FI Financial Reports.

How will i restrict the chief accountant who need to financial report and inter branch role ?

Shall I make the customized object and bound with above t-code in SU24 then used in the inter branch role to restrict ?

or any expert advise which will be highly appreicated !

Regards

Anwer Waseem

There are 2 tcode which are controlling the F_BKPF_GSB authorization object.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anwar ,

I know your question is very big, but many posting related to FB50 & FV50 have been answered before can you please search the forum by the transactions you have mentioned, you should be able to get good response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Franklin

Thanks for your advise!

There are many post but not relevant with my problem therefore, i have raised issue in forum to get solution.

You can also share your expertise and invite other folk to share their experience instead of advise.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

I read your problem and could not underastand as to why is it necessary for the chief accountant to have STAR value for business area in the object F_BKPF_GSB.

If a chief accountant needs wide access within his own branch then you can always give the liberty to perform any action restricted to his own business area. In that case, the ACTVT field of the object F_BKPF_GSB can have all teh values required but the Business area field should be restricted with values pertaining to his own branch.

Bidisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidisha

You are right that chief accountant should not have role with STAR value but inter branch parking role requiring to post and park over the branches. therefore, these object have star value.

Pleae read my post clearly and advise accordingly.

Regards