cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipts for Safety stock in SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How are the recipts created in SNP for the Safety stock, iam planning to use the Time-based Safety Stock(MB) in SNP.

what macro needs to be changed for the calculation of the "planned recipts". do i have to include the KF 9ASAFETY in either the Total Demand or Total Recipts calculations..pls advice

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you use time based safety stock planning, the

safety stock will get generated dynamically within the

planning book against various buckets.

If you wish to use safety stock method MB, you have to

use standard SNP planning area 9ASNP05 and standard

planning book 9ASNP_SSP (or a planning area and planning

book based on these) that contain the following key figures:

9ASAFETY u2013 Safety Stock (Planned) and 9ASVTTY u2013 Safety

Daysu2019 Supply.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. iam using a copy of the stnd plng book 9ASNP94, with no safety stock(planned).

now we want to have the 9ASAFETY KF to calculate the safety stock planned..to do this, should i include this KF in the Total Demand in the stock balance macro..n how are the planned recipts are effected..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add this 9ASAFETY LiveCache-timeseries key figure as demand element. The stock balance macro needs to be included with this key-figure. All receipts element calculations are based on 'total demad' keyfigure, hence will be take care of. Care should be taken to check the functioning of other default macro's as my experience in adding a key-figure to SNP planning book is not very encouraging. By adding a keyfigure thereby changing sequence of keyfigure in SNP planning book always affected functioning of standard macro's.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

After including the KF 9ASAFETY in my planning area, which SNP aggregates this kf should be attached..

Answers (0)