cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i've a customer with the respective business partner maintained as sp, sh bp py, now my same customer has 4 line of buisness for which i charge, so is it possible to maintain 4 customer group in my customer master of same customer,, so that i can track the reveune generated as per my customer group

Vinz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinz,

You can only one customer group for statistical pricing revenue regarding as sap standard. I think you can meet your requirement by changing customer group in the sales order doc. Or you can add some fields for the multiple customer group in to the goto >> enhencement >> additioanl data with your abap side.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

my point was is it appropirate to maintain different customer group say 4 for the same customer with the same intention of maintaining the customer group so that i can track the reveune as per the customer group maintained for my customer

Thanks

Vinz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can maintain to the max of 5 cutomer group. You can freely define customer groups according to the needs of your organization. You assign a customer group to an individual customer in either the customer master record of the sold-to party or in the sales document. In SD Customizing, you can create a condition type that lets you create pricing records for customer groups. Additionally, when you want to generate sales statistics, you can use customer groups as one of the selection criteria.

eg. Whole, retail, bulkbuyer,etc.

So, this is common when we are doing pricing. easy to maintain the prices for the groups.

In VD01, (sales area data)extras-additional .

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should go to extras> additional data from the tool bar in customer sales area shipping tab in order to maintain multiple customer group 5 different customer groups at most.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create one customer

4 condition types one pricing procedure

4 condition records

relevant will be picked in the sales order.

regards,

balajia