cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Code wise Service Desk Tickets - Possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This query is regarding Service Desk feature of Solution Manager. There are different company codes configured in SAP ECC 6.0 & it is linked to Solution Manager for Service Desk feature. When users create tickets, it is difficult to know which ticket belongs to which company code. Identification of tickets for distinct company code has become critical over a period of time. This is essential to know which department (i.e. company code) has raised maximum tickets for example.

Request to know if it is possible to configure Service Desk in such a way that company code wise tickets can be differentiated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sapna N. Modi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jiamin_pan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, if all your SLFN/ZLFN are created from ECC directly, the only way is to customize the SAP component to tell the different CC.

Secondly, if all your SLFN/ZLFN are created from Solman, you can use field category or subject in the ticket (that will only require customizing of Service Desk). else you can even add a sub-tab and a field to indicate the relevent CC by Trx EEWB.

jiamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiamin,

I configured the solution manager service desk with the satellite systems in such a way that it picks up the Business Partner (Sold to Party) from the IBase of the respective systems. This makes one Business Partner per one satellite System. So I am able to do the segregation of the service tickets based on sold to party. Users will post the tickets from the satellite systems only.

But if I want to do further segregation based on company codes of the same sold to party (Satellite system) in the solution manager, what needs to be done. Pls suggest.

How Can I tell the different company code by customizing the SAP component? Can you pls explain in detail?

Thanks and regards

Syed Basha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiamin,

Pls provide your voluble suggestions.

Thanks and regards,

Syed Basha