Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM display authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could anybody through lights on this issue?

End user uses transaction COGI to post the GI for components of an assembly in plant 1000, while system give error message saying 'no display authorization of BOM/Routing on plant 1200. The master data such as material, BOM and routing has been maintained for the mentioned assembly at several plants, 1000,1100,1200 etc. The question here is why the error message is raised?

Looking forward to your reply!

Cheers,

Mao

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can get authorization trace using transaction ST01 to get all authorization checks. Probably, your user is missing authorization for object C_STUE_WRK. But that's just my guess.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can get authorization trace using transaction ST01 to get all authorization checks. Probably, your user is missing authorization for object C_STUE_WRK. But that's just my guess.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

thank you.

It's true that my user is missing the authorization for plant 1200 on object C_STUE_WRK. But note that user is carrying out the transaction of COGI in which only plant 1000 is input, it means the transaction itself has nothing to do with other plant 1200.

Sure, the BOM has been created for the assembly on mutiple plants, is that the root cause? maybe basis assigned a global role/profile to a local user, while local user just have access at a specific plant? is that possible root cause?

Cheers,

Mao

Former Member
0 Kudos

this issue has been solved.