cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We are using sales org. 6000 for which pricing prcedure is Z60000. Now i have assigned same pricing procedure for sales org. 1500. I have done pricing procedure assignment in table T683V.

But when i am creating sales order for sales org. 1500, at that time in conditions tab of material i am not able to see the condition types UTXJ, JSE4, JES4, JIN6. These condition types i can be able to see while creation of sales order in sales org. 6000. Can you please tell me what i need to do so that i can be able to see all condition types for sales org. 1500.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the tax code are created & condition percentage maintained (T-Code FTXP). And also check if (t-code VK11) Condition records are maintained for UTXJ condition type & the correct tax code assigned. In the pricing procedure analysis you can then check if the correct tax procedure is fetched for the particular condition.

Hope it is helpful,

with regards,

Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tax code is created for the same. From my previous thread you can understand the status of condition types. What i need to do in transaction VK11 for this and also is there any mapping between sales org. and tax codes ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

JSE4, JES4, JIN6 these condition record are generally mainatined at Sales org level, perhaps thats the reason its coming to one sales org and not to other sales org. Go to VK13 put this condition type and check wether data maintained or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

have u maintained any condition record for UTXJ, JSE4, JES4, JIN6 conditions for SOrg 6000

if yes then try to maintain the condition record for thease condition types for SOrg 1500

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table T683V for transaction OVKK, there is no condition types are maintained against sales org 6000. Is there any other settings i need to maintain in some other transaction ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Absap,

1) Check determination of pricing proc by checking sls org, dist chnl, division combination.

2) Check if u have properly assigned doc pric proc and cust pricing proc.

3 Check condition records for tax conditions and check configuration of tax masters.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The first 2 conditions which you have mentioned are properly maintained. Can you please tell me how would i check third condition and maintain it ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Condition record using VK13

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gone through transaction Vk13 for condition records. For UTXJ there are several entries available for tables like A909, A928, A902, A354 and A355. For JSE4 only one entry is there for A355 and same is application for JES$ and JIN6. Can you please guid me what will be the next step ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

I have done this. This transaction updates table T683V. Is there any other settings need to be done.

Thanks.