cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Po output can't be triggered auto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I create Po, but output type is not auto triggered out. I have setup output type in mn04, Why it can't come up?

Thanks

aLICE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain Dispatch time as '4' in MN05

Thanks

Chidambaram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First please check whether the conditions defined in the output determination condition record (MN04) are met in your PO.

Please also check whether a requirement routine is asigned to the output type in the suitable procedure (trx: NACE > select application "EF" > click on "Procedures" > ...).

If yes, please check whether the conditions defined in the routine are met for your PO.

Please also check whether your output type is maintained properly (trx: NACE > select application "EF" > clcik on "Output Types" > ...)

E.g. valid &active form a program has to be assigned to it, etc.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 18, 2010 10:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

Please check the following settings , I see that you have maintained condition records.

Go to transaction NACE, highlight EF (application PO), check the condition record you maintained earlier for the output type (same record as in MN04), go to change mode of condition records, check if you have maintained output device .

As check in your PO, go to messages , go to further data , check the requested process , if it says 3 send with applications own transaction , you need to use ME9F to print and transmit. 4 makes the output available immediate after saving the doc.

Regards

Edited by: Rajaneesh Marpalli on Aug 18, 2010 11:58 AM