cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus.

If i want to use dynamic modification rule at characteristic leval to skip MIC for result recording then is it compolsery to attach sampling procedure having sampling type as sampling schme?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No its not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarnali.

Thanks for reply.

I have created sampling procedure without having sampling type as sampling schme but when i go for assigning sampling procedure to DMR in QDB1system giving error that sampling schme not attached to sampling procedur?

Please suggest

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is because allowed relationship functionality works only with sampling procedures having sampling scheme. Thats standard. If you are not using scheme, just go the header level of inspection plan and add your DMR there. No need to use QDB1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why you want to assign the DMR against sampling procedure in QDB1.Its only used when you are assigning the sampling procedure (without valuation mode of sampling scheme) & DMR to QM view.Read it carefully .....for skipping char you need not to assign them against each other.

deedeeblonde
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I had created a sample scheme using tables for Severity/AQL. So, my sample scheme has 3 tables:

Severity /   AQL

2       /   0,065

4       /    0,65

6       /    1,5

Every table has differents values for c1 d1.

Also, I had created a sampling procedure (with free inspections points) and I assigned the scheme.

The thing is: I need that ONE inspection lot, be valuated with the 3 tables... obviously, in different inspection. If every inspection level was accepted, the UD is accepted.

I thought to use DMR at characteristic level.

So, I had created DMR (dynamic modification at UD level).... every stage is a different table of the scheme.

I assigned DMR to the header of inspection plan with dynamic modification at characteristics level.

Questions:

Is it possible to drawing my scenario in standard QM??

What dynamic modification is mandatory? DRM dynamic modification or Inspection plan dynamic modification???

Where can I see the quality level? in tx QDL3??

I do many test, and seemingly the quality level is not chainging.

I will be very thankful if you can give me your oppinion...

Kindly

Daniela

nd seemingly

Answers (0)