cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junk Characters on first two pages of Cheque Printing SAP Script.

former_member217316
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I implementing cheque printing for one of our client's Oman based subsidiary. I have copied the standard SAP Script F110_PRENUM_CHCK into a Z-Form and maintained its original language as EN. I have commented out all the unnecessary peices of information in all the windows and customised as per my requirement.

Now the problem that i am facing is that when i execute this script through the standard driver program RFFOUS_C, i am getting junk characters on first two pages of the script. The info displayed comes in the HEADER and MAIN Windows. The desired output is coming in the 3rd, 4th and 5th pages.

Please let me know how should i get rid of these junk characters.

Regards

Harsh

PS: All info printed is in English only.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the is there any payment advise also printing along with that, because in stnadard form will be the combination of advice & check .

And Junk characters check language u r passing to the form

Let me know any concerns...

Regards..

former_member217316
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your response.

Yes, the remittance advice header info is getting printed in the HEADER Window and its contents in the tabular structure are in the MAIN Window.

I am passing EN as the language.

Adding to this, the report RFFOUS_C gets executed and i am checking the spool that is created which has the junk characters on the first two pages.

Regards

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when running the program RFFOUS_C, check if you have the question "Number of sample printouts" set to 2.

Change it to zero - it could be the testpages you see as junk.

Kind regards

Åsa Thenstedt

former_member217316
Contributor
0 Kudos

Super Cool Asa

Thanks a lot.

Answers (0)