cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT Mapping with Java class not working in Integration Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an XSLT mapping program with Java enhancement and I was able to successfully tested it in Stylus Studio. However, when I imported the Java class and the xslt program in Enterprise Service Builder and tested it, my program does not compile.

Here is the error message: "Transformer Configuration Exception occurred when loading XSLT mapping_temp.xsl; details: Could not compile stylesheet".

My java program is in a zip file containing SOAPHeaderHandler.java and SOAPHeaderhandler.class. My Java has a package com.nga.xslt.

Here is the declaration of my Java class in the XSLT: xmlns:javamap="java:com.nga.xslt.SOAPHeaderHandler"

It seems that it could not read the java class. Can you please advice what is wrong?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

select XMLTOOLKIT option in Operation mapping and execute it.

I am not sure we can call java program in XSLT Program,but alternative is copy the code and use it in XSLT mapping it self,that means your XSLT program will become with JAVA extensions.

then in Operation mapping level select SAPXMLTOOL kit option and execute it. i hope it will work. if it is not working then you have deploy some JAXP files on server,because the way execution of XSLT Mpaping program got changed,like when eve you executing XSLT with extnasions( if you are not using XMLTOOL kit option) then you have to use latest version of JAXP.JDK files.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply. I checked the Use SAP XML Toolkit and it work! Points awarded.

Regards,

Jenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jenny,

U cannot use the Java API's in XSLT mapping.

Please search in SDN u will get a lot of info...

Babu