cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code:ZQE51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Who knows ZQE51? Why someone using this T-code to UD?

And when I input a meterial , I can not find any inspection lot about this material by using this T-Code.

Can you help me to analyze this situation?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I can not find the lot both ZQE51 and QE51

Thank you!

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post here ALL the system statuses shown on the lot in question? Not just the last 4 shown in the QA 32 wordlist but all of them, shown in QA03.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

I only input the material number into "Material" in QE51.

Leave other conditions blank!

And I can not find any inspection lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You couldnt find the lot in QE51 or ZQE51?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

But I can make UD by QA11.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Date range selection and plant selection checked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

UD is not made for this lot .

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. Is this an older lot? Check to see if QE51 has a number of records limiter set. If it does, remove the value and leave it blank. The number of records doesn't work exactly as one would think and I have seen it prevent some records from appearing even though they were expected.

Also check to see if you are using a status profile in the QE51 screen. Remove that as well. It might be that the stays of the lot isn't matching what your status profile is looking for.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have checked material master, and the "Check Chars" has already been actived.

And when I run QA32, and select this lot by "Usage Decision", I also can find all Inspection Char.

Is there any other possible reason?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

And when I run QA32, and select this lot by "Usage Decision", I also can find all Inspection Char

UD made for this lot?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I can find this inspection lot of this material by QA32.

And the status of this lot is "REL CALC SPRQ". I think that we can UD for this lot. But I can not record result.

Can you tell me why I can not get this lot by QE51?

Thank you!

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My guess is the material master is incorrectly setup. In the inspection type set up in the material master, look for something called "inspection charac.". I can't check right now exactly the field name but it's close to that. If that is not clicked on, the insp. Characteristics are ignored and only a Ud can be made. Without characteristics copied into the lot, the is no results recording require and it won't show in QE51n.

If this is the case, you can't "fix" the current lot. Fix the indicator in the material master and future lots should be ok.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think FF is referring to "Check Char" box and he is right. Tick that box. From next, this will be taken into consideration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I think that it is should base on QE51.

My question is that I can not find any insepction lot for a material when input this material into search conditions.

I have check the status of this inspection lot . The inspection plan has been assigned to this lot. And the inspect

date has also been changed.

Can you help me resolve this problem.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the lot exists in QA32. and let us know.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Qe51n only shows insp. lots that are ready for results recording. If the lot you are looking for, has an issue with it and is not in the REL status it will not show in QE51n (and probably your ZQE71).

Use QA32 to look for your lot instead. You'll probably find it in CRTD mode. Then you'll need to figure out why it's not in a released state. Usually tis is due to a missing inspection plan.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Its customized T code so better than u know one knows here with help of abaper u can change

as per u r requirement in coding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ZQE51 must be a customized transaction, a replica of standard QE51. We need to know what settings are maintained for this one.