cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form & Print Workbench: Invoice by address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We have a requirement to print one invoice per address in stead of one invoice per invoice number using the print workbench. We can have multiple addresses as there can be multiple business partners per contract all at a different address.

I created an Adobe Form and the regular output using the print workbench and form class FICA_INVOICE is working fine. If this was a custom program I would have no issues producing one form per address, but in this instance, I am not sure where to implement an enhancement that will create a separate invoice for each address.

The user exit include in the print workbench also does not seem to be the solution as it only deals with the data on invoice line item level. We will have multiple header records here for the same Business Partner - each with a different Business partner name and address.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

DH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

first: check my blogs, there is one about how to deal with SAP standard forms/ printing programs.

second: if I understand the problem, you need to print multiple forms (if there are multiple addresses) instead of one (the one with the number being processed). Is that right?

Then my idea: locate the printing code, the last part, the printing itself, from get function module name to fp close job into a customer function module A. Create a new customer function module B, which will accept one instance of the invoice which is created/ loaded by the standard program. Place B where there was the printing, loop at the addresses within the B source code, call fm A for every address.

Hope that makes sense.

Regards Otto