cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDD in Rescheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In V-V2 transaction for "rescheduling sale & stock transfer documents by material", Does system take "requested delivery date in to consideration even though if select radio button for "sort order tab" in "Date" if I select "sort item by date of creation".

I am executing V-V2 transaction for a material by selecting "Date" if I select "sort item by date of creation" under sort order tab and in output I observed that system does not give new schedule line dates for some sales order items which has RDD ( "first date") in future even though the line item is created long back. It gives new schedule line dates for some sales order items as its RDD ("first date") is in past even though the line it is created later than the line item for new schedule line is not given.

So I want to know if system checks RDD i.e "first date" even though we select "sort item by creation date" for "Date" under sort order in V-V2 transaction.

your answer is highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

JM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The items and schedule lines found in the selection are sorted according to 'Priorities' - document category, delivery priority, creation date of the item or schedule line _(for stock transfer purchase orders and delivery plans) _entered on the selection screen or according to the schedule line date of the earliest schedule line with order quantity, document number and item number and then transferred to the availability check..

Thanks

Chidambaram