cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCR - Execute Comparison/Reconciliation not allowing to delete ECC orders

allen_thomas
Explorer
0 Kudos

SNP Purchase Requisitions were created in APO as part of CTM solve and transferred to ECC. Some of these Purchase requisitions were not deleted in ECC even though it was deleted in APO. CCR (reconciliation program) shows up these Purchase requisitions as available in ECC and not in APO and only give an option to transfer to APO. Why am I not able to delete these orders (available in ECC not in APO) using CCR? The delete button just donu2019t become active.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

allen_thomas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Followed up with SAP development team. As per development team functionality to delete PO's or Purchase req in R/3 that are not in APO is not supported at all by deltareport (CCR Report in SCM). CCR report only allows to send PO or Purchase req (missing in APO) to APO.

-

However a customer specific enhancment can be made to program /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTA3_INCFORM to activate the delete Button

FORM create_errcat_configs :

ls_errcat_configs-typ = gc_objtyp-t_prq.

ls_errcat_configs-buttons = '10000'. --> change to '10010'

-

This form is used for setting the configuration of the buttons for each objecttype-err_category - combination. The settings are stored in the table GT_ERRCAT_CONFIGS. The meanings of the settings are:

'1' = button on

'0' = button off

example: '011' means button1=off, button2=on, button3=on.

Error_categories:

A = missing in APO

B = missing in R/3 without ext.key

C = missing in R/3 with ext.key

D = differences in content

E = not in active integration model

F = too much in APO

G = differencies in io-nodes

H = differencies in operations

I = differencies in downtimes

S = stock not in R/3 -> delete in APO

T = duplicate stock in APO -> delete and resend

U = different quantities in R/3 and APO -> resend

Buttons:

1.Button = send to APO

2.Button = send to R/3

3.Button = delete in APO

4.Button = delete in R/3

-

Edited by: Allen Thomas on Sep 2, 2010 6:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Allen,

Once a PR is transferred to ECC, and it obtains an ECC PR number, CCR does not consider it as a candidate for deletion in ECC, if the APO order does not also exist. APO will consider the R/3 order to be the master of the two systems, and will give you the opportunity to reconcile, by duplicating the 'master' order in APO (transfer to APO).

The original problem was that the APO deletion was not transmitted to ECC, where it should have deleted the PR. If I were you, and I didn't understand why this happened, I would be looking into this issue. This is not normal, and should not be considered acceptable.

The normal way to delete unnecessary PRs in ECC that are not duplicated in APO is to log onto ECC and manually delete them.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

It would be happen because at the time of deletion of SNP purchase requisition may be there was blockage in OUTBOUND queues.

1- Run the CCR for those product -location.

2- push the SNP PR again to APO.

3- Delete the PR using /sapapo/rlcdel

4- re-execute the CCR.

Regards,

MJ

allen_thomas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Your reply is much appreciated. One reason for mismatch between orders in SCM & ECC was the setting transfer header and suborders was not checked for CTM.

allen_thomas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh.... thanks for replying your solution is whats being used as a backup till a root cause is identified for the issue