cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External requirement with material that not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have a serious problem, I sent an requisition from SAP R/3 to SRM using program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER and I didn't know that the material not exist in SAP SRM but the system created the shopping cart and send it to soco.

I verified in SLG1 and there are no log to BBP_EXTREQ, I have done other texts and no logs in SLG1 exist.

Some help will be welcome.

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think you need materials in SRM for transferring external requirements to SRM SOCO. These will be treated as direct materials and does not expect materials in SRM system for these external requirements to create SC in sourcing cockpit.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish

Are you talking that I don't need material codes created in SRM before tranfer requisitions from R/3 tp SRM?

As I know I need use midware to replicate materials from R/3 MM to SRM and and that materials are used to create shopping carts, If try to send an requisition from R/3 to SRM the material code must exist in both systems.

Thanks

Nilson

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson

PR profile set for the PR and when it sits in the EPRTRANS and transfer job brings all the PR items into sc.

any difference in BBP_PD for material .transfered material and non transfer material.

Can you convert them into PO?

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson

see the BBP_PD

can you see the material number 40 character or 18 character for material number.

I think you may have difference between transfered material in SRM and not transfered material in SRM - BBP_PD

I think you can not create a successful Purchase order.

It is one of the prerequisite in PDP scenario

Muthu