Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For CTM Problem of Pegging of planned order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO experts

I have some problem for CTM,

In Product view (/sapapo/rrp3) we create the 3 planned orders with dates 10/15/2010. 10/18/2010, 10/20/2010 of qty 5000 of each Planned order and sales order is request delivery date is 10/25/2010 of qty 5000, after saving of Planned order in Product view ,then sales order has pegged to Planned order of 10/20/2010(last one of planned order) but Our requirement should pegged to 10/15/2010 of planned order(Frist one of planned order)

Can you do configuration part for above requirement or thru BADI Can Implement?

Please let me know what is best solution of above requirement..

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming you are using Backward Scheduling, I guess this is the expected behavior. As long as there are no additional demands to be fulfilled, the CTM doesnt take the effort to go find the earliest order. In Backward scheduling, it starts looking for days in the past and the first available date is fulfilled.

In cases where CTM itself created planned order for an earlier requirement, such a problem will not occur. I am assuming you wont be creating plan orders manually, but add stocks and manufacturing orders before the CTM run.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mani Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we control the Pegging during the CTM run.

We have a requriement where we want to drive the pegging . . . i.e the Given Sales order (Demand) should be pegged to

given planned order based on customer age of shipment which is maintained in APO in matloc additional data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To a certain based on parameters like Early Fulfillment and Late demand fulfillment. Also factors like Maximum earliness can help. But specific linking of Planned orders to requirements I guess is not possible.

Thanks

Mani Suresh

Answers (0)