cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while calling function module to start form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts .

First i make my data selection. Then i will get the name of the generated function module. Then i call FP Job open. up to here all is ok. But when i call the generated function module. There comes the popup error message. The text on this popup is SAP <SystemID>:System message, Workprocess restarts. Session deleted" (or similar, I only get the german text "PBI: SAP-Systemnachricht: Workprozess druchgestartet (Modus abgebrochen)).

I dont know why.

Can anybody help?

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Me neither, post your code from get function module to job close. And check if you call the function module the right way, I mean how do you work with the name? Did you check any of the FP_TEST* (00) programs to check how it works? Or you´re a skilled forms designer and this is just a weird behavior? Are you sure about all the data you send into the form? Like you send the expected data (defined in the interface), nothing is missing, all types are sound...

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

-> Executing Test Report FP_TEST_00 works correct. i see a pdf.

->Excecuting Test Report FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE works correct

FP_JOB_CLOSE is not called in my report.

-> Executing Testreport:FP_TEST_IA_01 I get the error message:'

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Could not retrieve a password for credential: ReaderRights(200.101).'

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So your credntials are outdated. Get the new ones:)) Regards Otto

p.s.: use search or ask you regional SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I only want to use adobe forms. I dont use Interactive forms.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then check if you don´t ask for a print of FILLABLE = 'X' form.

And maybe you could log in in English and paste here an English variant of the error message:))

regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a basis problem. Thank you. Problem solved

Answers (0)