cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a condition type that doesn't have an access sequense.

The condition type is both header and item condition and I allow mannual changes.

Though when I use it, I have the following problem.

I want the user to enter manually the condtion type in header. There are case though where for a specific line the condition type should be changed. At that point I am not able to change the amount of the condition type since it is only in display mode.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in V/06, for the condition type, the field manual entries might be currently assigned with value D. Change the value to C, and check.

Regards,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will have to use an additional manual condition for this position that needs a different discount.

Regards,

Joan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

If you want to change the condition per value pls activate the check box for Amount/Percentage at the conditon type.

Regards

TMK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stilianos,

Can you explain more on where you cant change the price? Like for example in which tcode? to be more specific on your detail.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible a condition type that is for header and item level, to be edible at item level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to edit your condition amount in the item level if you configure your condition type manuel entries field as A(free).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggesting that I am using condition type A at header in order to apply a discount of 20% to the items (let's say 20 items).

For a specific reason the last item of the sales order that has a discount of 20% due to the condtion type set at header level, I want to make it 30%. How can I do this since the 20% is not edible at item level?

I want it to be edible so as to change the 20% that is due to header and make it 30% or 10% or whatever just for this item and not to have to enter a new condition that will exclude the first and so on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stilianos,

As per my knowledge, you cant have a condition type for header as well as for item. In the sense you can make it so but, as you know header condition would be distributed proportionately at item level. Moreover, you wont be able to change the same at item level.

As already told by our friend you can either have additional manual condition type for such cases or you can enter the same condition type for that specific item so that earlier price would be inactive.

> For a specific reason the last item of the sales order that has a discount of 20% due to the condtion type set at header level, I want to make it 30%

In this case, you can enter the same condition type with new value i.e. 30% for that specific item so that earlier discount i.e. 20% would be inactive.

Or enter additional new manual condition type with the variation i.e. 10%

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stilianos

I don't think you have the facility to change the distributed value of a Header condition at item level. Checking the box 'Item condition' only allows you to enter it at Item level only as opposed to entering at Header level. So you could add the same condition manually in the Item pricing screen and both values ( Value distributed form Header and the one you entered manually at item level) will be active. Does that work for you? I don't think so.