cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Management form upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

QM Gurus,

I have a requirement to create an Audit in the Audit Management piece of SAP. After creating the Audit and Questions the client wants to download the form (Excel Doc?), have their Third Party Auditee fill it out, then upload it back into SAP Audit Management module.

I know this is somewhat possible because of some reading I did on SAP help about XML and Audit Management.

Can anyone help me out with this? Send me in the right direction, tell me what to do or just throw some tips my way on how to set this up?

Thanks so much

Bruce

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

The offline audit evaluation is possible and SAP has delivered the required XL with Macros. Please check the sap note: 597982, the second point is related to the audit questions offline evaluation. You can find the SAP supplied XL template as a zip atatchment in the note.

In breif the procedure as below:

1. By using the import/export functionality, export your audti questions to the system (XML code).

2.As I said, special Macro is required to import questions from xml to xl. Use the template provided by SAP.

3. Rename the xl file name as exactly as your xml file name. Do not change the file extensions. file renaming is necessary to import the questions from xml.

4. click on the import xml button on the Xl(sap provided xl macro will get you this functionality) and import your questions to XL.

5.do the offline evaluation, click on the export xml button to save xl as xml. thru import/export functionality, import it back into sap. once its uploaded to the results.

Check the sap note, which will give you step by step guidance on how to do that.

Get back to me if you need any additional info.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I have an audit I want to change the question score.

I downloaded file AuditQuestionlist_up_download.xls.

Exported the audit from SAP.

With the macro I imported the file to the XL, changed something in the file, and exported it to XML (all with the same names).

Imprted the file to SAP.

No change in the question score.

I didn't use file Questionlist_upload_to_SAP at all.

What can be the reason?

Thanks, Amos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

the XL with Macros as delivered by SAP (SAP note: 597982) does not work anymore with Windows 7 .

Do you know whether there are new versions of the XL available enabled for Windows 7?

Best regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the same  SAP note: 597982..Change the Language Option to German..a new release is effected and you will find the Upload file for Windows 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

The macro works by using  the right version of the file MSXML.DLL

The correct version is 8.0.7002.0 and should be placed in the folder Windows\system32. If there already is a MSXML.DLL file in the folder, then delete it before you insert version  8.0.7002.0 - this version is from Windows XP and after upgrading to Vista, 7.0 or 8.0 then there is newer versions which are NOT supported by SAP, so be careful.