cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Sender communication channels and 1 receiver channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario demands to handle 5 different select queries from single data base.

I need to have 5 sender communication channels for editing an employee and only 1 receiver channel at receiver side and i'm using one common Functional module to handle.

Can i handle the above situation in one single interface??? like having 5 sender communication channel at sender side and 1 receiver communication channel at receiver side??

Thanks

LN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
like having 5 sender communication channel at sender side and 1 receiver communication channel at receiver side??

Yes it is possible....if it is not possible for you to combine the query into one.

How is the data to be processed? Is the data pulled by the 5 sender channels, to be merged into one target message? Is yes then you have to make use of a BPM.

If the Data from 5 sender channels will be individually forwarded to the receiver channel then there is no need of a BPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to club into one target message.

How can i do this by using BPM..i mean to say the steps in BPM

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this thread with a similar topic.

instead of send steps you can use also receive steps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using 5 different channels will require 5 different sender agreements and you will have to use BPM then. Instead you may create a Stored Procedure and work with single channel and single interface.

Regards,

Prateek