cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main window of triggered page ( thr' COMMAND ) is not getting triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is as below -

I have 3 pages in smartform

FIRST page - next page of it is SECOND page

SECOND page - next page of it is SECOND page

and I have last page ( LAST_PAGE ), which is getting triggered for 1 of the condition.

Here, my main window in LAST_PAGE is not getting triggered; Can anyonw please advice on it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u have used Main Windows only then u can place the Command Node in First Page Itself after the command node 1to First ---> Second Page Trigger your Text nodes etc and again The Command Node 2 Second to Third based on condition else the same second page. Mainwindows will be accessed as specified in first page only .

IF secondary or other windows have been specified

Place the Command Node in the Second page and also add the Condition to the Command node the condition to get to last page.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to trigger LAST_PAGE but the content of my main window in this page ( page triggered by COMMAND from FIRST or SECOND page ) is not getting dispalyed rather it is not getting triggered only for main window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is what my quey is as mentioned in above post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

LAST_PAGE is not displaying MAIN Windows data because SECOND page has SECOND page as its next page. Your command insertion in either of the page will call LAST_PAGE but it will be useful only to display data apart from any data in table inside MAIN Window.

However if you had mentioned SECOND page's next page as LAST_PAGE, the data would had been displayed in LAST_PAGE.

You can display your data in LAST_PAGE in secondary windows, if possible. Else if it is just the continuation of the Table's data from FIRST and SECOND page, you may have to alter things in FIRST and SECOND only.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KArthik,

Here in my LAST_PAGE, I am displaying defferent table , which is not on FIRST and SECOND page. Problem is Content of main window are not getting triggered in LAST_PAGE.

Shwetha58shetty
Explorer
0 Kudos

Rashmi,

Have you given any condition for main window of last page...?

Regards,

Shwetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Could you include the contents of the LAST_PAGE's Main Window into a secondary window with the same table inside.

This will definitely solve your problem, provided the LAST_PAGE's content do not overflow the LAST_PAGE.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't gave any condition for main window in LAST_PAGE.

I am able to display content of table in secondary window on LAST_PAGE. But the tabel which I need to display have 450 records so I want to get it flow for further pages; which is not possible in case of secondary window.