Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TreeByNestingTableColumn

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone used the TreeByNestingTableColumn UI element available by SP7 onwards.

Please do send any document of code explaining we can use this UI element.

Thanks and Regards

Sidharth Deshpande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is an example for Tree control. I needed one for TreeByNestingColumn.

As far as i know it does not contain this example.

Do let me know if you have any other sample

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sidharth,

They are almost the same. The only difference is that you always have to bind TBNC to recursive node. If you do the same for Tree control (i.e. bind Tree to recursive node), then all stuff will work almost identically. For example, mapping action parameters are the same.

Just try do this, it's quite simple.

If your problems will not be resolved, I can send you sample of Tree / TBNC working in pair on the same data and using the same event handlers, just left your e-mail.

Regards,

VS

P.S. Probably we nee an area on SDN where we can upload code samples related to forum topics.

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Valery,

So within my node for the table i will have another Value node which will be recursive and that i will bind to the tree column.

Am i correct in assuming this.

I will try it out however it will be helpful if you send the code also. My id is sidharth.deshpande@wipro.com

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

I am working on an application that uses Trees and that gets the data from a model.

Is it possible that you forward me the code sample that Valery sent you. My address is the following:

younes.talha@sap.com

thanks a lot, Regards,

Younes

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Younes,

Valery has still not sent the code. I will fwd it as soon as i receive it.

Regards

Sidharth

Answers (0)