Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship between Su53 and S_Develop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally SU53 is assigned to end users.

But when I went into SU24, I could see one of the auth obj for Su53 is S_develop with Check and Proposal as No.

Just wondering how a end user t-code could have relation ship with the developers auth. obje S_develop.

Can Anyone Explain me this please?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has the capability, but it is not recommended... therefor it is "check" but not "proposal".

--> expand the object class in the "Authorization data of the user ...." and double-click the object name. A popup will appear with a "where-used" button at the bottom. Click on that, hit Enter and then navigate into the blue yonder of the development workbench...

Cheers,

Julius

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can navigate from SU53 to screen with authorization object details (same screen as you can see in SU21). That's the point where SU53 checks for object S_DEVELOP with object type SUSO and activity 03. So users don't need this authorization to run SU53 but the check is performed.

Cheers