Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object / Namespace Scope in ESR

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a file2RFC scenario in our current Pi 7.0 that we need to move on to Pi 7.11. It consists of a sender SC and a receiver SC. The sender SC contanins a namespace with the sender SI and the receiver SC contains the RFC target structure and the mapping (java). There it works fine.

In PI 7.11 I got following two problems with this scenario:

1. I cannot export the source XSD schema in the OM -> because the namespace of the SI of the sender SC cannot be found altough the object is selected in the Source Operation area.

2. I got the same problem inside my Java Mapping. There the namespace in the sender cannot be found.

The whole thing works, if i move the SI to my receiver SC.

How can i configure my ESR to find the namespace and according objects in another SC?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Can you please check in the receiver SC whether there is a dependency with the sender SC maintained? There should be one to get this working.

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you mean, that i need to configure the sender SC as underlying Software Component Version on the Details Ribbon?

If i do so, the XSD export works but the mapping doesn't.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What problem do you face in mapping then?

Regards,

Prateek

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Java takes the wrong XSD. It fetchs the "normal" sender XSD instead of the split message structure containing the sender XSD. If I copy the SI from sender SC into the receiver SC, the mapping works fine.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Using underlying Software Component Version solved the XSD export problem. The Java JAXB problem solution is still open - it depends on the XSD export (content).