Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALES DOCUMENT TYPE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have a doubt.

if i copy the sales order from OR and give XXXX name it is getting copied with 6 or 7 tables copy along with it.

if i go for new entries then it is not so.

&

if i go for new entries that order probablity 100% field also will not get copied into the sales order.

from where or which program this 100% will get copied.

In inquiry it will 30% and quotation it will be 70% from where this is coming from and basing on which calculation

regards,

balajia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balajia,

It is getting from customer master sales area data sales tab and doc type configuraton from VOV8 t-code both. according to them, system gets a customer expected price to sales order created.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Use T-code VOV8 select your document type.

Then in the control function you can check, there is a option of maintaining Probability.

Hope this will answer your query

Regards

Rishi

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probability will be proposed based on item category you assign to the sales doc. type

It is hard coded.

When you create new sales order type- system will not update relavent table like -pricing, text, etc..

You need to cofigure and assign the relatd tables update.

If you copy all these tables/configuration also copied from parent sales doc. type.

If required you need to change those in these table later on

while implementing we will not configure all configurations at a time- one by one we complete. So it always advisable to copy exist ones

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.