cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assessment from WBS to WBS

0 Kudos

Hi,

we need to run assessment cycle from WBS to other WBS. We added WBS as sender and receiver in assessment cycle, but it does not work - short dump occurs. Do you have any experience with assessment within project system? Assessment from cost center to wbs and vice versa is working fine.

Thanks,

m.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I never did assessment among WBSE to WBSE. However, I have used KSW5 to repost costs among them.

For assessment, it might be worth to reference note# 605281.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

KSW5 and KSV5 tested succesfully, but KSU5 still not working. Could anybody try it if it is not specific issue related to our system? Thanks.

0 Kudos

Is KSU5 working properly for anybody from WBSE to WBSE? Or I should create an OSS message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try these notes,

Note 1486443 - Integrated planning: MESSAGE_TYPE_X COIOB RECORD NOT FOUND

Note 402323

Hope it helps. Do revert with your observations.

Regards,

Gokul

Edited by: Gokul on Aug 24, 2010 7:56 PM

0 Kudos

The OSS note assumes allocation in plan, I use allocation of actual figures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Can you explain what are the details in dump? in which transaction you faced it?

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

What is the transaction is it through KSU5?

0 Kudos

Error message was something like MESSAGE_TYPE_X, with text "ERROR IN COIOB MISSING OWAER CURRENCY OF OBJECT PR00012903" and yes we use transaction KSU5. Cycle contains one segment with one WBS as receiver and one as sender.

|    Program                                 SAPLKALP                                              |
|    Include                                 LKALPF0H                                              |
|    Row                                     38                                                    |
|    Module type                             (FORM)                                                |
|    Module Name                             GET_OWAER_FROM_COIOB                                  |

|   31|                             'ERROR IN COIOB'               "#EC NOTEXT                     |
|   32|                             'MISSING OWAER'                "#EC NOTEXT                     |
|   33|                             'CURRENCY OF OBJECT'           "#EC NOTEXT                     |
|   34|                             R_COIOB-OBJNR.                                                 |
|   35|*      C_SUBRC = 4.                                         "P99K053054                     |
|   36|       EXIT.                                                                                |
|   37|     ELSE.                                                                                |
|>>>>>|       MESSAGE X011(K5) WITH 'ERROR IN COIOB'               "#EC NOTEXT                     |
|   39|               'MISSING OWAER' 'CURRENCY OF OBJECT'         "#EC NOTEXT                     |
|   40|               R_COIOB-OBJNR.                                                               |