cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sender agreement configured in the XI Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using MPA(MML) message format in XI scenario. My scenarios are R3->XI->Marketplace and Marketplace->XI->R3. The first scenario works fine with no problems where as when i try to post MML message from marketplace to XI system, i am seeing the "No sender agreement configured in the XI Integration Directory for the given message header:SenderParty=xxxx; ReceiverParty=; SenderService=xxxxx; ReceiverSerivce=xxx; Interface=xxxx; InterfaceNamespace=xxx;". I have created sender agreement for this secenario, and moreover i haven't this sender agreement in the xi cache. Please let me know if i am missing anything in the configuration.

Thanks & Regards

Sruj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that the sender agreement corresponding to your scenario is not present in the change lists.

If present, activate it.

Objects in the change lists donot appear in the sxi_cache until activated.

Regards,

Smitha.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to Objects tab in the directory and choose your sender agreement and add explicitly into the your configuration scneario.

Still problem, delete the sender agreement and activate it again.

Refresh the cache .

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

Thanks for the reply, I did that earlier couple of time, it didn't help much. Any way i did it explicitly that again and no luck.

Thanks & Regards,

Sruj

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sruj,

Just check with Receiver Determination and entire configurations scenario. If time permits, just check with recreating the entire scenario , by deleting the sender agreement, Reciever determination and activating the same. This is not an correct solution, but you can try this..

One morething, did you configure Sender Party ? If so recheck the config.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

Try doing the following in both IR & ID

Goto Environment --> Clear SLD Cache

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for replies, but i have tried all these options but no luck. Does it need any additional configurtion to resolve this issue, i dont think this is cache issue, if that is the case after all steps which i have done should have fixed it. Please post your comments.

Once again thanks a lot for everyone.

Thanks & Regards,

Sruj

Message was edited by: Srujan Gogineni