Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: Site Price list vs Customer price group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can someone help me on this topic " :

The price list defined in customizing (T_Code OVSI, tab Define price list categories for customers) is used to group site in order to maintain the same condition (percentage or amount) for several sites. The price list could be assigned at site level (merchandise category tab) by merchandise category (WRF6-PLTYP_P). It means that the different merchandise categories could be assigned to different site group.

But when we are talking about customer, we have to maintain the customer list (T_Code OVSI, tab Define pricing group for customers). The customer price group has to be maintained at customer level (KNVV-KONDA). Does it mean that at customer level we can not make the same split (by merchandise category) as it is possible to do it for the site price list? => For the customer, the customer price group is defined for all materials.

Is it correct or do I miss something ?

Furthermore what is the purpose of the Price list field displayed at customer level (KNVV-PLTYP)?

Kind regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both condition type can be used in pricing - dividing customer based on different creteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, but I do not understand your reply !

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both are not related to material

Price list -pltyp- generally used in giving discounts or surchage based on price list (whole sale/retail price list)

Customer group (konda)/ material group( kondm) also used to divide customers and material in to different group - and in general these are used in fixing base price to the customer- customer group-ex: maharastra/AP/TN

Material group: perishable/non perishable etc..

Thanks

Chidambaram