cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap to File Scenario with BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have create my Soap to File Scenario using BPM to split the file on "Transformation step" into 7 files and it must save these files to my FTP Server, when testing on sxmb_moni I don't get any errors but when checking on the FTP server no files are created, and I understand that it should be showing all seven processing on the sxmb_moni, but that is not happening.

I have used the ForEach mode on my Block.

What could I be doing wrong.

Thanks!!

Yonela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to runtime work bench to see communication channel, especailly the receiver channel.

To see what happened on it

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Milan's blog on [Modes in Block Step of BPM|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10526] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Clcik on the PE in sxmb_moni from the message that is triggering the BPM. It will take to the workflow definition of ur bpm.

In Go to -> List with Technical Details, in your case it should show u 7 branches for ur bloack step. If it is not showing the branches for ur block step then please verify whether ur mapping is generating the multiple output messages.

Edited by: Samiullah Qureshi on Aug 17, 2010 3:18 PM