cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pegging

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

When a new sales order is created the ATP check does not seem to recognise suitable stock and proposes a delivery date based on TRLT (this i wrong) . Initially the stock is not pegged to the sales order, but after a while the sales order has pegged to the stock with Dynamic pegging. The pegging should be Automatic Fixed Pegging and not Dynamic Pegging. What should i check in order to fix that problem, in order to have fixed pegging and not dynamic pegging?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the ATP category of stock has been selected in your scope of check. If it is fine check for stock inconsistency in both system R3 & APO.

Still if you find any problems, goto ATP screen from sales order from there goto 'Product Availibilty view'. It gives you clear picture of receipts & requirements. As a final option check for any existing TQAs.

As far i know pegging in any other module expect PP/DS will have status 'Dynamic pegging' by default. To achieve this you may need to schedule a nightly jod for production planning run(/sapapo/cdpsb0) with heuristics 'SAP_PP_019' to convert all 'D' status to 'A'.

Best Regards,

Deepthi