cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to Synch JMS(Websphere MQ) without BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have created an interface for SOAP to Synch JMS (Websphere MQ)without BPM.

I have reffered the SAP Note 1086303 - XI JMS Adapter and IBM Websphere MQ (Que : 4).

Since JMS adapter is a Asynchronous adapter with EO & EOIO, how to proceed with this interface.

I am in PI 7.11 .....

Sender : Soap Adapter

Receiver : Created 2 JMS channels....1) Receiver(for Request Queue) 2) Sender(Response Queue)

I am testing through soap Ui....

Please let me know if someone has done this interface..

Regards

Reema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar approach is mentioned here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/45/20d2b4c20a0732e10000000a155369/content.htm

In the same way you can configure the scenario for SAP PI7.11 ....similar section would be available for SAP PI7.11

Another approach would be to use a BPM.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Aug 17, 2010 1:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

Thanks for the Reply.

I have already done the configurations as per the Help doc.

but i got stuck in Collaboration Agreements....

I have done the configuration using integrated configuration where sender is Portal & receiver is receiver JMS channel.

Now where to create the sender agreement for asyncronous response message...what should be the sender service portal or JMS MQ?

Regards

Reema

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have done the configuration using integrated configuration where sender is Portal & receiver is receiver JMS channel.

Not sure how it works in case of Integrated Configuration...may be you can first try with the normal procedure (including IE) and then check if the flow is working.

what should be the sender service portal or JMS MQ?

The sender would be the JMS service....the response soming from the JMS will be posted to the waiting response part of the original sender (in your case SOAP).