cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination for Ship-to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a business scenario where partner's are required to be determined from Ship-to Party Master. But while changing the ship-to code in an order, partners from new ship-to are not being determined while creating a new order, partners are being determined from Ship-to party.

please let me know how can we determine partner's from ship-to in change order mode.

Regards,

Prateek Mishra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Business Process should go like this....

1. Sold to party should be one.

2. Ship to party, bill to party, payer may be different and more than may be involved.

(This is what happens in GOVT Sector, i.e., corporate office is Sold to party)

Every sales order (_example OR_) will have one sold to party... and other partner(s) may or may not be different from sold to party....

Still, if you are not clear with this, pls. let me know...

Cheers,

RAJAN.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

As per SAP note 380507, when ship-to party is changed, partner determination doesnt work. So I had to apply changes in an enhancement point. which fulfilled my requirement.

stefan_walter7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Could you please tell more about your solution? We are facing the same issue.

"So I had to apply changes in an enhancement point. which fulfilled my requirement."

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Usually what happens in SO change mode is re-determine Ship-To from Sold-To input, there is an example of it on "_http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/3c/92ece8484a11d5980800a0c9306667/content.htm".

But there are ways to make the other partners determination from Ship-to, I have found one which seems to work from this URL below:

"

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOPA, select Sales Document Header and click on Partner procedures. Double click on TA and maintain SH in Source tab against the respective partner function

Now try the process and update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra,

You need to go to Spro > sales and distribution > basic functions > partner determination > set up partner det. > set up partner determination for sales doc header in order to create sales order regarding of your business requirement and partner should not be selected as " not modifiable". additionalyy, firstly you should maintain your ship to your customer sales area data partner data in customer master.

I hope you will solve this issue.

Regards,