cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service ( External Staff -Time Entry sheet ) scenarion with SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are going for Classic scenarion with MM-SUS .

But at the same time ,customer want Service ( Ext Staff) Procurement as this is one of the major segment in business and with SUS finctionabilty as well, which will be STANDALONE as per SAP standards.

So ,if we are implementing MM-SUS ,then how we can send the to SUS. Do we need to configure EBP-SUS scenario ALSO well with MM-SUS ?

REGARDS

NAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

We are going for SRM Classic Scenario with MM-SUS . SRM 7.0 with ECC 6.0 (Ehp4).

Here ECC will be connected to SRM and SUS ,i..e SUS-ECC-SRM.

I learnt that Classic deploymnet supports MM-SUS scenarion. It means that , every document created in ECC or SRM(EBP) need to replicate in other 2 systems. I have concerns about this replication in 2 another systems.

1. PO-S/C in SRM , creats classic PO in ECC Is this PO sends to SUS ?

2. Confirmation-Is Confirmation done in ECC/SUS/SRM replicstes in another 2 systems ?

3. Invoice-Is Invoice done in ECC/SUS/SRM replicstes in another 2 systems ?

Can anyone please confirm /suggest , whether this happnes or not ?

Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hhh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Did you get the info?

As per my understanding, in case of classic procurement, the purchase order will be created in ECC system which can be further sent to SUS system based on SOA or partner function defined.

Now, coming to confirmation and invoice creation, I guess we need to focus on creating these follow-on documents in ECC system from where it can be sent to SUS system.

Then we need not to configure SRM-SUS scenario.

Please, let me know how you proceed here.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan