cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload data file in APO bi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Iam trying to load historical data in apo bi. I am done with the initial set up but before i load the transaction data ( master data loading is over ) i have issues with 2 fields - Date and Planning version.

Date - i was told to have it in the format 012010 ( meaning Jan 2010 ) and Planning Version 000

I tried doing it in regular Excel formatting by converting to text but the moment i save it in csv format the zeros go off.

I tried looking at the forum and on the internet but did not find anything specific.

Require your help please.

Thank you

Regards

KK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kk

your observation is correct that the zeros go off. but inspite of that, did you try and upload the file?

I have seen many instances where the zeros disappear once you convert the .xls to .csv.

The info package however does not throw an error when being uploaded?

can you try uploading the file? if you still find an error, please let us know the error, and then we can trouble shoot.

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep

Thank you for your reply. You are right. I later converted the csv to text and then imported the same in the Excel format. The zeros were there. What i will do now is try to load the file and then i will come back to you.

Just for your information - When i created the data source for this transaction data , the proposal tab showed me the zeroes but in the Preview tab it removed the zeroes.

I will do the upload and intimate.

Regards

KK

Answers (0)