cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pur Reqs from APO to R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while transferring purchase requistions online(immediately) from APO to R3, we want to have only some products are transferred immediately and others with periodic transfer..

we tried with the integration model(by having only the products that should go online), but the other products pur reqs are endingup in queues..

how to rectify this and achieve the above. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, you must define "immediate transfer" and use enhancement APOCFPEP to delete unnecessary ones.

This way, no queue should hang.

When you want them in R/3 again, delta report can do it.?????

I checked /SAPAPO/RRP_EVENTS_PUBLISH after creating PR manually in RRP3, here

iv_publish_events

iv_collect_events

et_order_changed

are all filled, so can trace back to find if some other enhancements can be used.

Inside the applications of creating PR, there should be BAdI available to do this even earlier:

like BAdI /SAPAPO/SNP_TRANSFER, (but I'm not sure if CCR report can pick up the left-overs later.

Please feedback if you've tested) BR/Tiemin

P.S. It suddenly occurred to me if CCR report will go through enhancement APOCFPEP or not......

If not, more complicated logic must be coded in the enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiemin,

Thanks, i have a question: say after deleting the PRs using a logic in the enhancement..how would the CCR retrieve the deleted orders..to be sent to R3.

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sapapo5,

Delta report is desinged to find out differences please have a try.

But the same Exit is called by delta report, too. Luckily, the sy-tcode is /SAPAPO/CCR which is quite unique and can be used

to differentiate. Otherwise, even thought delta report can find missing orders, it can never re-transfer them. BR/Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you have maintained publishing entry in transaction /sapapo/cp1 system tries to publish the result to R/3 and if there is no active IM for a product it would terminates into erroronous queue.Here, if you want you can use post processing concept to process these queues latter .

Rgs - Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have all the relevant settings in place to transfer the purreqs from apo to r3. i just want to know if is it possible to transfer some pur reqs immediately and the other later using periodic transfer..

how to achieve this..pls advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For immediately transfer of Pur.req used IM For some product where periodic transfer products should exclude .

For periodic transfer products create background job using program /SAPAPO/RDMCPPROCESS .

Regards,

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

we have been doing the same now, still when the snp plng runs all the pur reqs(for which we donot want online transfer) are ending up in queues..

how to rectify this..