cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking MIC and Batch char using class char.

former_member284149
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All -

We are linking batch characteristics to the MIC so that the results of inspection lot will populate batch characteristics. For example, client would like to see pH as batch characteristics therefore MIC of pH is liked to batch characteristics using class characteristics (pH).

However, i am unable to define sampling procedure when i link MIC with batch char. System by default creating a sample size equal to process order quantity.

Is there any way that i can define sample size when MIC is linked to batch char using class char. ?

Or please advice if any other way to populate batch characteristics with results of MIC.

Regards

S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the MIC you set the control indicator for the sampling procedure. Once you set that, you can assign a sampling procedure in your inspection plans.

FF

former_member284149
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response, however i believe it is not possible to assign sampling procedure for the MIC which are created using a class characteristic.

Is there any way to link batch and MIC characteristics ?

Thanks

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

however i believe it is not possible to assign sampling procedure for the MIC which are created using a class characteristic

Hi

It is very much possible. Just ctick the sampling tab in control indicator of reference MIC. In the inspection plan when you use this MIC, system promts for sampling procedure.

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. First create Your mic.

2. then in change mode you go to MIC and then assing your class characteristics( below the MIC u see a class charac)

3. Now you will be able to proceed furher.

let mek now ur feedback

reg

dsk

Edited by: Dsk on Aug 17, 2010 10:30 AM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is very possible. Everyone does it.

Set the control indicator requiring the sampling procedure. When you add the mic to the plan it will force you to enter it. If you already have the Mic in use you may not be able to set the indicator. I can't remember off hand about that.

FF

former_member284149
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All -

Thanks for the response,

Performed steps recommended by DSK and now able to attach sampling procedure to MIC.

Closing the call rewarding points. - Many thanks!

S

Answers (0)