cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revaluation of Price Condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consulting notes 930870 says about revaluation of price. Does anyone know how to implement the revaluation of pricing?

We have

Cond.Type1

Cond.Type1

Sub-Total XXX

Here Cond.Type1 has multiple condition records thru agreements and we are selecting the winning one through the "Alternate Calculation type - XXX" assigned to the line Sub-Total.

for example.

Cond.Type1 = $20 (determined from Agreement 1)

Cond.Type1 = $30 (determined from Agreement 2)

After executing this komp-Netwr is $30.

Now XXX is getting executed and determines $20 as a winning amount. It leaves Cond.type with agreement 1 as is but changes Cond.type1 with agreement 2 to $0, so that Net value is 20. Thils logic just updates the condition value but doesn't change the Netwr value.

Since the Cond.Type with agreement 2 was processed last, NETWR is 30 and this is not current. I want to run a revaluation so that NETWR = 20.

Does anyone know how to do that.

Thanks in Advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in your pricing procedure if you have VOFM subroutines that happens in pricing (base, formulas,...).

Check to the related Note 900089 - Pricing: Processing steps for FORM XKOMV_BEWERTEN. Perhaps one userexit is working.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. As I said before I have a formula which is being executed inside FORM XKOMV_BEWERTEN. With this formula we are updating XKOMV-KWERT value of the condition types that is present above this Formula in price procedure. But komp-netwr is not getting updated automatically. I can change KOMP-NETWR inside this formula to have XKOMV-KWERT but want to know whether this is recommended by SAP?

Yes I already checked 900089, it was quite informative but not that helpful.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I you want to know that SAP recommends, read Note 381348 - Using user exit, customer exit, VOFM in SD.

Regards,

Eduardo