cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete WBS Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to delete a WBS Element. When I try to do it, I get the error message " WBS element ALI-0002-0001-03-01 has an account assignment and cannot be deleted".

Message no. CJ055

Diagnosis

You cannot delete WBS element ALI-0002-0001-03-01. It has dependent objects assigned to it, such as networks, network activities, orders, purchaser requisitions, or purchase orders.

There aren't objects assigned to it, such as networks, network activities, orders, purchase requisitions or purchase orders.

The WBS element was planned and also budgeted. I have undone the planning and the budgeting.

I found the SAP Note 73446. This note is valid to from release 30A to release 31H. My release is 470.

Does anybody can help me?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

To solve this problem, it was necessary run OPSX to reset the budget status. Afterwards, I ran CJEN to remove any zero entries from table RPSCO.

Thanks.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks fro sharing your solution. It looks your problem is solved than Makr thread as Answered.

With Regards

Nitin P.

ivan_makedonov
Explorer
0 Kudos

this also worked for me. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'd like to delete the WBSE because I have created a new budget profile. So, I need to delete and create this WBSE again.

There is no any PR/PO created against the WBSE.

Thanks.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have released the WBS then you can only set deletion flag

However if it is still in CRTD status then delink the network etc and you should be able to delete

The only problem is you are using assembly processing where you might have to delink the sales document as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Once WBSE is account assigned & PR/PO created against it then it cant be deleted. You should follow the suggetion from Praveen to lock it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why you want to delete the WBS element? If you dont want to allow any planning, budgetting, postings etc.... you can simply lock the WBS element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try running CJI5 and CJI3 and see if there is any PO/PR created or any actual cost posted to that WBSE.

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it allowing to set the deletion flag instead?