Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL statements execution in EOIO in JDBC adaoter

sabyasachi_mohapatra3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a proxy to jdbc scenario. Here i need to first delete some old data from the oracle table,insert records in chunks and after all committed insertions , I need to execute a stored procedure.

So i am spiltting the source message into 3 different messages

<DeleteMessage> ( 1 message)

<InsertMessage>( n meesages created for sending records in n chunks(say 10,000records each)

<CallStoredProcMessage>( 1 message)

I am using the advanced mode of the interface determination with the "maintain order at runtime checked".This will help me execute the split messages sequentially in Exactly once in order mode.

But i want all the insert messages created to be executed simultaneously so as to save time. but in order to achieve this i have to uncheck the "maintain order at runtime" which will disturb the sequence of delete statement and call stored proc statement.

Is there any trick to achieve this. Please advise.

Thanks & Regards

Sabyasachi

Edited by: Sabyasachi Mohapatra on Aug 17, 2010 6:32 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of creating three messages and doing all the operations from XI side. Better create one stored Procedure which will have all the functionalities of Delete, Update, Insert etc and you need to just execute that Stored procedure from XI side. This will never create any issues because all these operations will be handled in database side.

And you donot require also for EOIO operations for this. All messages will be in hold if any message failes or stuck.

Regards,

Nutan

sabyasachi_mohapatra3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi nutan

But in that case i have to call stored procedure n times for inserting n records.This would have performance issues.

The data volumes would be about 100,00 monthly.

Again my req is like only after all the records have been inserted into the staging tables.A stored procedure will be called which will group the data from this table and insert it in the final table.Can this be achieved in one stored proc

Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to combine several statements in a single message:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Gokhan