cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE71 - verifiying user fields and providing lists of values

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When using inspection points, you can define FM in config to be used to provide a list of valid values for an inspection point user field and you can provide a FM for checking the values enterred by a user.

We have set this up for an ispeciton point using copies of QAPP_CUST_IP_CHECK and QAPP_CUST_IP_F4 function modules provded by SAP. When configured for an inspection point, these modules are working fine when we used QE51n. But when we use QE71, the FM's appear to be ignored.

OSS Note 216905 appears to indicate that at least QAPP_CUST_IP_CHECK worked for QE71 back in 4.6.

But in our 6.0 system, QE71 appears to ignore all configured FM's for the inspection points. But they work for QE51n.

I'm wondering if anyone out there has the FM's working and if they work with their QE71 transaction. If you do, is there anything special you had to do to make them work with QE71?

Thanks,

FF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

Same kind of issue we have faced in one of my implementation ie when we used to do the RR through QA32 system allows us to show the F4 which is assigned for that inspection point. But same F4 help was not working during rr through QE71.

For this issue we haven't applied any note by debugging in QE71 fixing call function he done some changes in the assigned FM

after that its appered in QE71 100% it will flow in QE71 also without NOTE.

Check with abaper

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To be clear, you don't think the QE71 transaction was modified? This would be a mod to the system and we won't be allowed to do that.

I read your reply to indicate that the developer found where the FM was called in QE71 and found some type of issue. But they were able to correct the problem by modifying the FM and not the call in the QE71 program.

Is this correct?

Any chance you can get any more details? I have a developer working on this already.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have done the changes in FM itself not in QE71.