cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revaluation of Pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consulting notes 930870 says about revaluation of price. Does anyone know how to implement the revaluation of pricing?

We have

Cond.Type1

Cond.Type1

Sub-Total XXX

Here Cond.Type1 has multiple condition records thru agreements and we are selecting the winning one through the "Alternate Calculation type - XXX" assigned to the line Sub-Total.

for example.

Cond.Type1 = $20 (determined from Agreement 1)

Cond.Type1 = $30 (determined from Agreement 2)

After executing this Netwr is $30.

Now XXX is getting executed and determines $20 as a winning amount. It leaves Cond.type with agreement 1 as is but changes Cond.type1 with agreement 2 to $0, so that Net value is 20.

since the Cond.Type with agreement 2 was processed last, NETWR is 30 and this is not current. I want to run a revaluation so that NETWR = 20.

Does anyone know how to do that.

Thanks in Advance,

Edited by: Patsam2k on Aug 16, 2010 8:44 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...,

I think Condition exclusion by far would be the best option in your case. Since the same condition type in your agreement has 2 condition records , in condition exclusion you can make the settings in such a way that the system piscks up the best condition record of the 2 or the worst.

Hope this helps...

J Nagesh

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this has nothing to do with revaluation of pricing. The functionality you are asking is as follows.

A condition type can have different values for an agreement and you want the best price to be active and others inactive. You can achieve this by means of condition exclusion procedure. Please explore little bit on this, you can exactly achieve what you are looking for, without the need to code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying,

If we want to select either the most favorable or least favorable then condition exclusion will work. But here the final price is based on the attributes set in the Partner functions on Agreement,Agreement type, sales org which will determine the winning price. Certain agreement types take precedence over other and if they are same then Partner functions would come to play and so on. It's not that least price or highest price is the right one.

I searched for OSS notes and so far figured that revaluation is one option. Note 930870. It just gives an overview and doesn't explain how to implement. Does anyone know how to do revaluation or trigger the calculation of KOMP-NETWR