Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong URL called in RWB

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have refreshed my PI sandbox (NW 7.0 SPS21) from my PI Production System. I have followed the

instructions of paragraph 6.2.3.2.4 of the System Copy Guide for ABAP+JAVA systems NW 7.0 SR3 systems regarding

PI systems post steps.

When I run sxmb_ifr and go to Runtime Workbench, click on "End to End Monitoring" and then click on "Display", I wait for a while and while at the bottom of the Internet Explorer window I see the sandbox URL for the spi_monitor service, I suddenly get a prompt for my production system (on the actual prompt, I see the fully qualified hostname of the production system)

I have checked

com.sap.aii.connect.cr.name

com.sap.aii.connect.directory.name

com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver.name

com.sap.aii.connect.landscape.name

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.name

com.sap.aii.connect.rwb.name

com.sap.aii.ib.server.connect.webas.r3.ashost

com.sap.aii.rwb.server.centralmonitoring.r3.ashost

and they point to the correct system (not production.mycompany.com but sandbox.mycompany.com)

The icm/host_name_full parameter is set to sandbox.mycompany.com

All JCOs in Visual Administrator point to sandbox.mycompany.com

The INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI RFC points to sandbox.mycompany.com

SLDCHECK works fine

My sandbox system works ok otherwise, ie I have implemented all SAP test scenarios without any issues. The only issue is that when I go to RWB to monitor end to end, I get the prompt to login with the URL of the production system.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the Exchange Profile and change all parameters that ends

in *.name to FQDN, and don't forget to restart the system to activate

the changes.

For more information about the FQHN, please check the notes below:

#773830 - FQHN determination in ICM

#654982 - URL requirements due to Internet standards

Also please ensure to apply the FQHN as per instructions on the note below:

#804124 - HTTP communication with XI Adapter Engine fails

And check for the parameter 'com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver.sld.name' from note:

#1278563 - Specification of message server host in Exchange Profile

If you have a High Availability system, please refer to one of the notes below according to your system version:

#1052984 - Process Integration 7.1 - High Availability

#951910 - NW2004s High Availability Usage Type PI

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Caio,

Thank you for your reply. All parameters mentioned in the notes that you sent to me are set correctly, ie with the FQHN of the sandbox system.

This is what I see after I press cancel on the prompt that is asking me to connect to the production system

Call of URL https://production.mycompany.com:8200/sap/bc/bsp/sap/spi_monitor/monitor.do terminated due to error in logon data.

There must be a reference to the production system left somewhere but I can not find where

Many thanks

Andreas

0 Kudos

Hello Andreas!

Firslty please check these properties in Exchange Profile:

com.sap.aii.rwb.serviceuser.name

com.sap.aii.rwb.serviceuser.pwd

com.sap.aii.rwb.serviceuser.language

Restart the Java stack after that.

Have you checked, that the service sap/bc/sap/api_monitor/monitor.do in tcode SICF ist activated? What is the result when you test this service?

Please refer to the solution on this thread:

"

And last, ensure you maintain the correct password for all the service users at places just like tcode SU01, Exchange Profile, ...

Also check if they are configured with the correct roles. Try using the XISUPER.

#936093 - XI 7.0: Changing the passwords of XI service users

With Regards,

Caio Cagnani

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Found it finally...

Table HTTPURLLOC still contained the production hostname. As soon as I changed that to the sandbox hostname, it all worked fine

Answers (0)