cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add to V_T005-LANDX to InfoSet Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating an Ad Hoc Query for Management of Global Employees reporting and would like to include the description of the Sending Country from the Details on Global Assignment infotype (0710).

If I use P0710-SEND_COUNTRY in the query then the report outputs the 2 digit country key (LAND1) from the Country Table (V_T005).

Can anyone provide the steps for including the Country Name (LANDX) from table V_T005 rather than the 2 digit key?

Thanks and regards,

Janet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I think that your doubt refers to HCM/HR.

I think that it's better to post your message in HCM/HR forum, maybe there is some standard report that will helps you.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good point. I hadnu2019t noticed that I had posted my query in the SD Sales Forum.

Thanks,

J

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin

I had already worked out how to add the additional field to the field group but as Iu2019m not a developer I donu2019t know how to create the logic for the code to get the country description rather than the country key. Are you (or anyone else) able to provide the code that I can u2018cut & pasteu2019 into the box?

Thanks,

Janet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Janet,

It is better that you consult your abaper to do for you if you dont have any knowledge in abap.

Thanks.