cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI DATE = EXCISE INVOICE DATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

1: Excise Invoice(J1IIN) date must be equal to PGI date. Is there any standard setting for that or we need to develop a z program for that.

how to do that

regards,

balajia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In this case , you can have automatic creation of excise invoice once you create Tax invoice . Usually , The Tax invoice date would be PGI date ..If Excise Invoice is created automatically , your excise invoice date also would be the same..

With Regards

S.Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard settings its not possible because system will allow you to create the excise invoice for the different posting date ( Open Period).

So you need to take the help of an abaper and as sussgested by Mr. Lakshmipathi use J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE and J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_AFT_SAVE

This User exit ais used for the excise header and details are written , J1IIN and Automatic creation of Excise Invoice.

also you can go t hrough the below link for all the user exits available for all excise transaction type.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Userexitsin+CIN

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna,

please eloberate on this user exits.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_AFT_SAVE User exit after the excise header and details are written

J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE User exit after the excise header and details are written

CALL FUNCTION 'J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_AFT_SAVE' "User exit after the excise header and details are written

EXPORTING

exchdr = " j_1iexchdr

. " J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_AFT_SAVE

help ful link

hope it will help you...

Regards

Raj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAV

thanks