cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Client, does not have endpoint url specified

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My System is SAP NetWeaver CE Ehp1 7.1 SP3.

1. I publish the service from ECC to CE.

2. I test the service in Services Registry which is well.

3. when I use it in web dynpro , I met this error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.api.WDWSModelExecuteException: Exception on execution of web service on destination 'zadd' for operation 'Zgaoservice' in interface '{urn:sap-com:document:sap:soap:functions:mc-style}ZADD'

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At Web Services Logging & Tracing, I find this error:

-

Error com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding # Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (HTTP Client, does not have endpoint url specified.)

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException: Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (HTTP Client, does not have endpoint url specified.)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.outputSOAPMessage(SOAPTransportBinding.java:401)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.call_SOAP(SOAPTransportBinding.java:1132)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.callWOLogging(SOAPTransportBinding.java:818)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.call(SOAPTransportBinding.java:759)

avishek_gorai2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems there is some error with your Web Service request. Test your service using WS Navigator or XML Spy or any other Web Service testing tool. To test use the WSDL you have mentioned in your third post or download the WSDL from the same URL.

Finally check in Web Service Logs and traces if the service call worked fine when tested from WS Navigator or some other tool.

Regards,

Avishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiandong,

Are you in a clustered environment? You may need to upgrade to SP5 to resolve, there were quite a few WS inconsistencies resolved with SP5.

If you can't upgrade right now, and you're in a clustered environment, refer to SAP Note 1431669 for a possible workaround. It's not exactly the same error you're seeing but your error could also be caused by an "Inconsistency of WS container in cluster environment".

Also refer to the forum posting for a possible solution:

[;

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avishek,

The error is same like it:

ebservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding # Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (HTTP Client, does not have endpoint url specified.).

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException: Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (HTTP Client, does not have endpoint url specified.).

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.outputSOAPMessage(SOAPTransportBinding.java:410)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.call_SOAP(SOAPTransportBinding.java:1268)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.callWOLogging(SOAPTransportBinding.java:938)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Trevor,

I'm in a single environment. And I'm at home now, My system at home is sp5, but the error message is same.

I'm sorry that I can't find SAP Note 1431669. The message like it:

The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only

Best Regard.

Jiandong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the forum thread below possibly helps:

[;

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Trevor,

I'm sorry that it not help to me.

Best Regards.

Jiandong

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

can you open the url and find endpoint in it?

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello jiandong

This service url is not really the service url, it is the WSDL url (the definition only).

When you configure the service execution endpoint you need to point to an url like this

[http://host:port/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap/service_name/client/service_binding]. You can find it into your WSLD under the tag "SOAP Address Location"

hope this helps!

regards

roberti