cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i find hr head,email id of employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i would like to create email id of particular employee and to know hr head of organaization.Please tell me the infotypes where i can get this things.

Thanks&regards,

narasimha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Creating Email Address: Go to PA30, IT 0105 (Communication), subtype 0010, there you can enter the email Address,save it. Ur email address is created.

Go to PPOM_OLD transaction Code, click on Staff Assignments there in HR Department, you can find a person with a hat, He will be the head of the hr Dept or Hr Manager, provided if HR Manager is the head. Click on position and see the holder. U can see his personnel No also.

Hope it solves your issue.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi,

U required hr-head as well as email id for employee...U can find out e-mail id from Infotype 0105 (Communication) with subtype 0010.

and for head u have to find out org unit.n than with using hrp1001 table u can find head of that particular dept.let me know ur scenerio...

Edited by: haripriya_vyas on Aug 16, 2010 2:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further to my previous reply u can go to T code: sap1, > HR>ORG Mgmt>POsition and select staff assignments there it will ask u for org unit, enter the root org unit if you are not clear with the org unit and then u can see list of all positions select the appropriate one.