SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPO4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Can anybody explain the Tcode FPO4

How to maintain the layout's

Thanks & Regards

Pramod

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pramod,

With transaction FPO4 you can cover several reports requirements that focus on posting made to DFKKOP, example customer line items. With this report you can build different preselecions (at mater data level, or document level, transaction FPSELP) and different layout variants (transaction FPSELP1).

To maintain the layouts you need to create an 'Open item line layout', then you will select the fields that are relevant for this specific variant. After you have selected the fields, you need to design the layout indicating hidden fields, sorting fields and if you need to indicate any subtotal or total.

Best regards.

Cristóbal.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pramod,

With transaction FPO4 you can cover several reports requirements that focus on posting made to DFKKOP, example customer line items. With this report you can build different preselecions (at mater data level, or document level, transaction FPSELP) and different layout variants (transaction FPSELP1).

To maintain the layouts you need to create an 'Open item line layout', then you will select the fields that are relevant for this specific variant. After you have selected the fields, you need to design the layout indicating hidden fields, sorting fields and if you need to indicate any subtotal or total.

Best regards.

Cristóbal.

0 Kudos

Dear Cristobal.,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I am trying to Map Busniess Partner Ageing report.

I have maintained FPSELP & FPSELP1.

In output selection there is an option for Grid interval days. I had use with 30, 60, 90, 180, 365.

Output report does not showing grid intervals all the open items are in single selection row.

Please guide me more on Grid Intervals & how it will appers below format

Less than 30 days More than 30 & Less than 60 day

Contract Account No -

-

Is this possible in FPO4

Thanks for your support

Regrads

Pramod

0 Kudos

In order for due date grid to appear, you need to select a totals field and one of more fields with sub-totals when you create your layout variant.

Hope this helps.

Cristóbal.

0 Kudos

Dear Cristobal

Thanks for your suggesstion & explaination.

Regards

Pramod

0 Kudos

Good evening!

I need to generate some reports with this transaction, but since I have never used it I am looking for information or some manual before trying to generate any report. Will they have material, some manual or page where they can consult information about it? Send to: dmonreal@metrocis.com Thanks in advance.

Regards!