cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the due date for Real Estate Management Posting entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Our requirement is Net due date should be 3 days from the date of posting of document. This is monthly rent booking through T code RERAPP.

for example if I post entry today , net due date should be after 3days from posting date.

Could you please explain me , what is the configuration settings to be done for above requirement.

Thanks & Regards

Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Net due data can be set posting parameter tab in posting parameters frequency term in contract.

Postiing parameters -> frequency term in the Due date field by selecting 3rd business day in the month.

Note: Coditions assigened/ attached to this term will behave same way.

if you want to change the net due date proposed by Frequency term, can be changed in condition simulate by double clicking the due date for particular period.

Regards

Jilani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set due date in tab "Posting Parameters". Go to Frequency Details. You will find field "Due Date (+-). I think by default it sets to Standard but you can always change it. SAP has provided one more Due date " 3rd Business Day in Month". You can select this due date and then change it in the contract as per your requirement. Once you select "3rd Business Day" you also have to select "calendar". For your understanding, you can play around with this due date in any contract and then go to "conditions" tab and click on "Simulate".

You can also configure you own Due date correction rule at the following path:

RE-FX >> Conditions & Flows >> Calculation of periods and due dates >> Due Date Correction Rule

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Ankish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to assign a payment term to your customer. Should you need to define a new payment term, the configuration path is in Financials > AR.