Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job SAP_XMB_PERF_AGGREGATE

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have this job SAP_XMB_PERF_AGGREGATE scheduled every hour and it takes veeeeeeeeeeeery long,

Is this really needed, as far as i understood this is for aggregating data in respect to performance analysis. Where can i find more about this job?

Thx so far

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm just wondering why this job is running and running und running since days now. And its one job running here, not the repetion due to the hourly scheduling.

i'm curious: what kind of indexes do you have on SXMSPFRAWH in addition to the SAP standard ones?

Edited by: Rainer Hübenthal on Aug 16, 2010 3:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

I think its good to check number of entries in your integration engine master table SXMSPMAST. And are you scheduling this job for the very first time?

In integration engine administration SXMB_ADM for Category PERF there is a paramter DAYS_TO_KEEP_DATA. There are sub parameters MEASUREMENT_ITEMS and AGGREGATION_ITEMS. if the default value is high you can reduce them. hope this helps.

francis.

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this job is ruinning for years, but now it takes days(!) until it completes. There is no significant change in the amount of messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SM37, you can check the details for the jobs. Give the Job name & check the complete log.