cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Dynamic Table using Adobe Interactive forms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

From my Program, I am passing data (Using internal Table) to the Interactive form. I have created the relavent structure in SE11.

Now I don't know how to import an internal table data into Adobe form.If I declare as PT_ZOTHER_RANK TYPE ZOTHER_RANK (Structure Name) I could able to see only one record. Can u pls help me.

Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used Table Type and in the subform, I have checked the option "Repeat Subform for each Data Item". So now I could able to see all the records in my table kep inside the sub form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks alot for your solution. I would appreciate if you kindly let me know how to display the internal table data inside my form. Infact I have drogged the field from left pane to a table kept on a subform. I could able to see only one record.

Regards,

Srini

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So the system has:

- generated the table for you (I mean a single empty row, which will be copied for every row in the source table)

- if you check the tab Binding - you can see a hierarchical binding string, for example binding for the single row says DATA[*]

- if you see only one row then

--- it is not a table type (you say you have changed this, ok)

--- the binding is not ok (if you didn´t change what the system has generated then this could not be a problem, otherwise you need to have "repeat for each data item" checked true)

--- the parent subform is not growing with the size of the table (use auto-fit for height and width)

If that still does not work for you, you could use some formal training. I have described everything like twice.

Otto

p.s.: I am looking forward to see you around answering the questions of others, I don´t like you asking basic questions having others to do your job and never received a single point to prove your worth helping...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide more details on your interface.. for instance how are you retrieving data into your internal table? You can declare your internal table as a 'type table of' the structure you have mentioned and the fill data. Make sure that the internal table has the desired records before you test the adobe form. Once this done, there is ample information on how to bind a table in the adobe form with an internal table (from the interface).

Hope this helps.

Regards, liz

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have created this interface element as table type, you don´t have any problem. Just in case you don´t get the concept of binding, use drag and drop from data view tab onto your layout. If you have created only a structure, use it as a row for a new table type and start from my sentence 1:)))

regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

What type of interface you are using?? XML aor ABAP DICTIONARY